Are you doubtful about which laptop sizes you should consider buying?
You look confused and frustrated.
Well, don’t be.
Learn below about the snazzy standard laptop sizes that are hot in the market today…
And not only that but also I’ll recommend you three best laptops with beaut screens to buy right now. These are budget-friendly, have quality specs, and are perfect for every use!
But, let’s talk about the standard laptop sizes first…
What You Should Know About Standard Laptop Sizes?
Table of Contents
Laptops come in various sizes. (Obvious, I know)
But the standard size would be the most common amongst all the famous brands, right? Or, in simpler words, the size most people prefer for their laptops.
And that ranges from 13 to 15 inches, with few models that are 11 and 17 as well.
To be more precise, 14 inches should be a most common pick for most users. However, it all depends upon your needs.
The smaller the size, the lighter would be the laptop…and it will make portability easier. That’s what we buy laptops for: the portability!
If there were giant 25 or 30 inches laptop sizes, it would’ve been nerve-wracking to carry them from workplaces to homes, on vacations, or even from one room to another. But, if you don’t need portability then you may consider 17” size, which is the maximum you can get now. You’ll get a bigger, brighter screen, and possibly more speed.
13-15 inch sizes fit perfectly for every user. These can process things with good speed, these are relatively thin, lightweight, and have full-page (A4) resolution.
Okay, so, now that you know everything about sizes, let’s talk about some laptops that might fit your needs.
And you shouldn’t look at the sizes only; there are a lot of features such as RAM, processor, or battery power to consider before buying.
So, after doing my thorough research; considering all those essential features, and laptop sizes, I came up with these three best laptops you can buy right now.
Best Laptops to Buy Right Now in 2021
Here are your three laptop choices.
Features:14 inches touchscreen | 1920×1080 4-sided NanoEdge Display | 16GB RAM | Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz) | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.0 | 2.58 lbs weight | 12 Hour Battery
- Premium Chromebooks offer high performance for multitasking and advanced workloads.
- A perfect companion for a content creator, programmer and power seeker powered by the Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and 16GB RAM, Gig+ Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.0
- 14 inch touchscreen Full HD 1920×1080 4-sided NanoEdge Display
- A durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) ports plus an illuminated keyboard (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- The lightweight (2.58 lbs) magnesium-alloy chassis body makes the C436 both durable and beautiful and has built-in quad-speakers powered by Harman Kardon
A great laptop by Asus; ChromeBook C436, this one is an updated version of their previous model C434. It covers all the major needs of everyday users, especially programmers and editors.
The laptop offers a great battery life, but I’ve seen some mixed reviews on this aspect. On the other hand, its screen and keyboard are one of the main selling points. You get a 14 inch full HD display; use it as a touchscreen, flip it other way round — you get to enjoy a brilliant vibrant color display. The keyboard buttons are smooth, soft to press, and offer a good backlight. The backlight may annoy some, if you do, you can turn it off easily.
Don't miss our article on 10 Best Drawing Tablets
The mouse track pad is wide and works fine, no issues there. But the speakers are not as loud as you may expect them to be. They lack “bass”, and give a linear sort of sound, if you get what I’m trying to say. But on the whole, audio quality is not downright terrible, I mean, it’s good.
It’s a bit pricier, to be honest, but it still is worth the money. That’s why I decided to add it into the top list. Go check it out on Amazon, its price fluctuates so you might get it now on lower price.
Features:13.3 inch Retina Display | 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor | 8GB RAM | 512/256 FAST SSD | Stereo Speakers | Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports | Up to 11 Hours Battery | Touch ID
- Stunning 13.3-inch Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID
- Tenth-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Fast SSD storage
- 8GB of memory
- Stereo speakers with wider stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 11 hours of battery life
- Force Touch trackpad
I’ve no words to describe it other than saying: perfect! It has a beautiful design with all the user oriented features that concern you so you don’t have to look any further. You get a brilliant keyboard with real life feedback. And you get a wide tracker to do your day-to-day tasks. For your security, you get fingerprint ID control and HEY SIRI voice command support.
The best part is its display: with 4 million pixels, you enjoy true, vibrant colors, and see things as they are. And with its 10th gen core i5 processor, you won’t feel stuck in any of your tasks. Say it programming, large worksheets, editing, writing, or whatever. It is as seamless as water.
The speakers sound satisfactory. But the only downside I get to see is its 720p webcam. I wish Apple could push it to 1080p. Other than that, MacBook Air 2020 is a great update.
You can buy it right now from Amazon with a free delivery option.
- njoy a 16:10 display that features a stunning edge-to-edge view, now with 922k more pixels on 4K Ultra HD+.
- Equipped with 100% Adobe RGB, 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, VESA certified DisplayHDR 400, and Dolby Vision, this display delivers more than 16 million ultra-vivid colors that are 40 times brighter than ever before
- With a 62% larger touchpad, 5% larger screen, and 5.6% smaller footprint, every element is carefully considered—from its inlayed stainless logos to its high-polished diamond-cut sidewalls
- Integrated Eyesafe display technology helps reduce harmful blue light.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is tough, damage resistant, durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display
Starting off with the price, I’ll be fair with you, it seemed really expensive to me. Until, I deeply looked into the specs and user reviews. It looks like most of the users support it despite being more expensive than MacBook Air. And why wouldn’t they? You’re getting a whole wide 15 inches 4K UHD+ display. This is all the way better than MacBook Air, and especially most users buy solely for this reason.
However, there’s more.
Its core i7 10th gen chipset is lightning fast, and you can literally do non-stop gaming by upgrading its RAM up to 64GB. This is crazy-good! That doesn’t stop here only. You’re also getting 1TB of SSD, so store as much as you can! For Gaming People also used Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse for Better Proformance.
The laptop itself feels so premium with its high-grade aluminum finish. However, it’s not all roses. I’ve seen some complaints over the noise of the cooling fans when the laptop heats up. It is a tad bit annoying, but not really a deal breaker.
There’s so much to talk about it, but I’m just going to wrap up: Although it’s more expensive than MacBook Air, still, considering all those awesome features, you’re stealing from Dell!
Final Words: Common Laptop Sizes
As we’ve already discussed, 13-15 inch laptop sizes serves the best for most users, covering all their needs; gaming, editing, programming. So you know now what size to pick for your next new laptop!
If you still need any help, ask me in the comment section. I would be happy to reply to each of you.